To do it the right way:
1. Take out your seed, the kind you would like to plant, and place it in a warm, wet place where it will stay in good health.
2. Make sure you let the seed sit there for a long time. The seeds produce very small sprouts, some sprouting at the bottom of the container as well. This is good for germination.
3. Take out your flower stalk and remove the top part. You will see a thin stalk, which is the saffron.
4. Spread your seed out on the same side of the flower stalk as your flower plant, making sure the seeds are in the correct position.
5. Place the plant on the seed.
6. Wait 3-4 days for the seed to germinate. Now you can plant the saffron.
7. Keep the plant in a well-drained area to keep out the pests. But keep an eye on the saffron every time you water. It has to be kept in a well-ventilated area.
Now, let’s talk about the benefits of saffron seeds:
1. To use saffron seeds you need to soak them very well and let them stay for quite sometime. The seeds are also good for seeds in other plants, so you can eat the seeds if you want to.
Here are several of the benefits saffron makes:
1. It has antibacterial property. A number of natural treatments for skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis are based on its antiseptic properties.
2. It makes you look much younger while eating saffron, especially when used as a garnish to salads. It can even be used to make a fresh mint or mint oil.
3. It contains antioxidants. It strengthens cellular respiration, reduces lipid peroxidation levels in the cells and helps in increasing the level of antioxidant enzymes in the body.
4. It relieves constipation by helping to reduce stool number and make people more energy.
5. Saffron also possesses powerful detoxifying properties. It is an excellent digestive-friendly ingredient.
This is a good recipe to enjoy the saffron in a healthy way:
1 cup saffron-flavored water
10-17 cloves of garlic, minced
1/2 cup of mint leaves
how many years ago was the first saffron planted seats incorporated, how many years ago was the first saffron planted seats inc, when is saffron harvested in morocco, how many years ago was the first saffron planted seats, how many years ago was the first saffron planted seatsaver